Sunday, April 11, 2010

After Operation How Many Months

Miniature Eyes like these I feel tickled


The clock wakes up between my sighs and points out that more than one way to show up.
The memories of your mouth, your laughter, your hair and weave in your eyes my body to create excitement.
When I say I like it I like more. When I think I like it opens a hole in my heart and lights appear in my fingers emotions that have a particular name. You, and nobody else, who now occupies my thoughts, my eyes, my dreams, my poetry, my heart.
you, and lo and behold, who stays beyond the words and realities, as if before I knew he had lived another life and now you showed you have become a constant dream that I can not, nor do I want, wake up.
If this is just a dream do not wake me, let me live here, I do not mind living a life in which you do not exist, because I do not know what is life but I have eyes like yours with me. Look lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment