Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sony 1000 Wat Xm-2165gtx

The man I love

long since I checked my feeling. Each day that passes I feel that grows and solidifies, and as today's birthday, I think it would be appropriate to write about everything I feel.
Last night when I lay down, I think it's the perfect man and it is not difficult for me to love and admire, so I decided it would be an ideal opportunity to tell you about the special relationship I have with it.
I'm sure my dad if he is the best in the world. I'm actually pretty lucky that I have family and obviously that affects much of the happiness that always accompanies me.
I have a very beautiful loving mother, whom I love, and my dad feel a special affection, respect and appreciation, not to be an absent or distant, and have no impediments to constantly prove his love for his wife and children.
married
Once inside, both came to the city in search of a better life for themselves and their future family, and in every way I can now say that they succeeded. As a housewife, my mom was commissioned to raise us in the way of "good", to become responsible adults and children get off our maximum liability study, and make sure we fed us properly.
My dad, though he remained at work all day, and took care never to do anything we need (in fact even does) and when it was always had a moment to share with us, and even before bedtime excite our imagination with stories of "Uncle Rabbit" and "Rompecadena and Fierabrava."
I've seen my dad stop eating something for sharing with us, to endure discomfort to allow my sister and I are happy, and wait hours for us with a smile on his face.
I have always felt a duty to be partially similar to him as a father, but I have it clear that I probably will not like it. I will strive, I promise, I know what my dad with us is what I wanted to be for my children.
old I love you, happy birthday, thank you for being perfect, I love you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment