Friday, October 1, 2010

Pokemon Fire Red Cheats For Gpsphone



two years ago (exactly two years and one month) I came to Ciudad del Saber to work at the Panama Business Accelerator (AEP), after an interesting call through social networks and the ad in some web, which incidentally is still in blogspanama.com .
On September 1, 2008 I became the administrator of the Community of Entrepreneurs www.creapanama.com , web strategy 2.0 of the JVA, which also included other channels of interaction in social entrepreneurs. That first day, I remember, I started on the right foot by attending a workshop entitled "He blogs Panama " with Pedro Verdugo and Felipe Contreras, Gulliver, who taught me a lot about how to form and manage networks.
I, a journalist specializing in technology issues and fan of the internet and social networks, took up the challenge and to communicate the understanding that this had to help entrepreneurs find the tools they could use to their advantage and their enterprises.
The position evolved. I had so much fun with this job that I did not realize when I was stuck training for entrepreneurs to enhance their projects, touring the country seeking the best ideas, making the AEP at the point of convergence for all who seek opportunities inventing events on productivity tools, talking of how to have a limitless vision reveals a million opportunities to regularly remain hidden. I learned to see beyond forever. My vision widened.
discovered the immense possibilities offered by social tools, and so, when I received the proposal to work with Social Snack , not what I had to think hard to decide. Although I enjoyed my work at City of Knowledge Social Snack found that is well aligned with what I professionally. It is also a company that is making things very interesting in the region, has a super team talented and with enormous possibilities for the future.
I am excited to now be part of this team. I am eager to learn and grow within the company and change the world. Thank you for having so well and trust me to be part of it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment