Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bisaya To Tagalog Translator

James Randi, the unbeliever Social Media Day Panama

Anyone who knows me long, you should know that I am fond of the supernatural (UFOs, apparitions and inexplicable). I always stand behind clues that lead me to understand why these things without meaning to humanity. Not that I believe blindly, on the contrary, the more and researched and known, I think I become more skeptical of some things I've learned that almost everything has an explanation, though not always know. Ie I doubt now than ever before.
not break, I like to understand everything that happens, so it is quite often after the inquiry information that makes me understand. On one such search I came across an interesting video, I want to share with you has left me thinking even more about these matters unexplained.
is a presentation of James Randi a TED (lectures on: Technology, Entertainment and Design) talking about psychics, homeopathy and a million dollars. I will not pass anything on the video, but first I want to tell you some things I found from Randi that I find interesting the know:
James Randi, according to Wikipedia, is a magician, skeptic and declared enemy of parapsychology, which since the middle of last century was devoted to conjuring and was one of the first to publicly challenge the so-called "psychics" those who always has considered quacks.
has written several books which exposes the practices of these "enlightened" and has gained public enemies as Uri Geller, Peter Popoff , James Van Praagh and Sylvia Browne , and created the Educational Foundation James Randi dedicated to experiments to examine unexplained events controlled.
even came to challenge anyone who can prove with evidence the existence of paranormal phenomena would a million dollars, but nobody could do it.

I would like to see the video and comment me, I assure you are some seventeen minutes without waste. (English-language subtitles can be turned on next to play button)


EAVB_DWJISVQBEM

0 comments:

Post a Comment